Saturday 31 March 2012

Tea Parties and Texture

The week started well with an invitation to a  tea party...


Which was attended by some very important guests.


I also managed to enjoy the gorgeous weather we had this week, and did some collage work in the garden. 


I had my assistant beside me...


But he wasn't much help... because he kept on falling asleep. 


I finished my texture collage, and it looks something like this:







 I also finished off my stained glass applique sample.  Here is the design inspiration,


And here is my 'window'.


More collages are on their way to completion and I shall post again soon regarding progress.  And tea parties.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. The tea party looked fun ... reminded me of Enid Blyton stories. Sounds like your stress levels have come down. Love the texture pieces and your quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!