Sunday 25 March 2012

Easter Bunny Bags

This weekend I have been a busy bee, or perhaps I should say 'busy bunny' making these Easter Bunny Bags for Freya and William.  (Ok so William is a bit small for Easter Egg hunting but it won't be long before his time will come!)

Anyhow, I have decided to be enterprising, and am going to be making them to order, for the bargain price of £9.99 inc. p&p.  There are two options...

Light blue and green
 or...

Light and dark pink

They measure approx 18cm x 13cm, and are made of felt with an appliqued felt rabbit on the front.  Perfect for little ones hunting out those eggs, and can be used year after year! 

If you would like to place an order please email me at;

sarahnorton4 (at) hotmail (dot) com 

and I will be in touch :-)

Happy Easter x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!