Friday 30 December 2011

Fiction Fridays #5 Where's Spot

Firstly, I can hardly believe that it is that time of the week again, I was only reminded when I saw a fellow blogger and friend's Fiction Friday posting, and even then I was slightly confused - all the days have merged into one!  (And thank you for the mention by the way, we think you and your posts are fabulous too).

Anyway, here is this weeks entry, one of Freya's favourites, and I have to admit, one of mine too. 


It is one of those hardback books that come as a little adorable box set with the toy Spot, and I couldn't resist.  Freya loves lift the flap books, and this is the best of it's kind, with a 'surprise' jungle animal behind each flap.  We have a hilarious time with this book - when she lifts the flap with the lion behind it, I make a loud 'roar' noise, making her jump, sending us both into fits of laughter.  I think she is getting wise to my games as she is starting to remember which aniimal is behind which door, but she still loves it, and she loves making Spot eat his dinner at the end of the story too.  It's all too cute, but I guess you have to be there.

Freya has been the lucky recipient of a few new books this Christmas, and I look forward to posting about them in the coming weeks.  Happy Reading and Happy New Year from me, Freya and all the characters that we have met in Fiction Fridays so far.  :-)


1 comment:

  1. Great choice. Where's Spot has always been a favourite here too - a much loved book :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!