Wednesday 14 September 2011

A Colourful Display

I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had actually done much more reasearch on colour back in the UK before we moved to Jersey than I remembered.  Which left me with a problem; the over-sized leaflets that I planned to use weren't going to be big enough.  So I went back to my primary school teacher roots and decided to produce a large display of all my colour theory, after all, colour is a visual thing and what better way to display it than on large boards.  I had a feeling one board wouldn't be enough so good job I bought two when I was in the shop, and I have managed to fill them both...






I also made a few sneaky purchases on ebay last week, and they have now finally arrived...I am loving them all in equal measure!  I plan to make a little 'story sack' for Freya of the Very Hungry Caterpillar as she has the book and the toy etc.  Although this project is going to have to go on the back burner I think while I am working flat out on my coursework.


My ebay purchases
Will post again soon with my latest work, I am doing some experimenting with colour, and I am also re-organising my craft cupboards (I have more cupboards now that we have moved, I am taking over the utility room!) so I will post photos when my re-organisation is complete.  So far it's looking good!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah what a brilliant display, it looks amazing and has great impact. Colour theory is HUGE isn't it?!
    Thanks for your comments recently too (can you email me your email address, as I can never reply to your comments). Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!